Friday 14 February 2014

ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!



Hello, my name is Muhammad Ashrul. I am 22 year old. I am from Penang. I am first from four siblings.  My hobby is playing badminton, surfing internet, readings book and magazine. My favorite food is chicken rice and fried chicken. My favorite drink is orange juice. My birth date is 26 Sept 1992. I was born at Hospital Bukit Mertajam. I started my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Telok Air Tawar and then continued my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Telok Air Tawar. I obtained grade 6A 1B 2C in my SPM. Then, I continued my studies in Diploma in Polymer Tecnology at Universiti Teknologi Mara Perlis. Now, I studies at Unikl Micet under program of Bachelor in Engineering Chemical Process (Hons). Hope can become as chemical engineer once day. Currently, I lived at Melaka now. Travelling is one of my passion, so I hope that I can travel around the world someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment