Friday 14 February 2014

My Self



Assalamualaikum. Hi everyone. My name is Mohammad Hazziq bin Selamat. I was born on 12 July 1993 at Hospital Pakar Sultanah Fatimah, Muar, Johor. My previous school was Sekolah Menengah Sains Muar. I have 5 siblings and I'm the youngest one. I'm strong-willed person and always want to try new things. I do enjoy reading and playing computer games with my friends during my leisure time. I also enjoy playing sports such as cricket and badminton. Currently, I pursue my studies at University Kuala Lumpur in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering in Process. The main reason why I choose this major is because of my deep interest in chemistry subject and my interest to explore new knowledges. I'm looking forward to become a professional chemical engineer in the future so that I can contribute something to the society based on my expertise. Becoming an engineer is my lifetime dream so I really hope that I can achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment