Friday 14 February 2014

Hey its me :)


Briefly about me....

Assalamualaikum and hello guys. My name is Muhammad Azamuddin Bin Abd Hamid. I am 21 years old. I was born at Hospital Kajang, Selangor. I ended my school time at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tengku Mahkota, Muar Johor. But currently, I and my family have moved to Shah Alam as I was about to started my Diploma course in Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP). I am taking Diploma course in Chemical Engineering and Natural Resources and during my studying, I have been exposed of engineering world, how the work will going to be and the pressure at the workplace. This is strengthen during my internship training I have undergone. Despite of that, my interest in world of engineering getting stronger. To be honest, I am fond in making a business in future, even tough I am taking engineering courses. That is the reason I am choosing Unikl Micet. Because the mission of Unikl is create a technoprenuer and  I hope I could grasp the skill in entrepreneurship at Unikl Micet.

No comments:

Post a Comment