Sunday 9 March 2014

My Journey

Hi everyone. I'm Mohamad Muizz Bin Abdul Aziz. Some people call me 'Angah' and I like it because it make me feel friendly. I'm 24 years old but I feel like I'm always 18 years old, hope for that.I was born in Langkawi on 27th December 1990 and lived there for almost 10 years.I moved to Setiawangsa,Kuala Lumpur since i was 10 years old and graduated in SPM at Sek.Men.Keb.Taman Setiawangsa.In 2011 I'm graduated from Kolej Kemahiran Tinggi Mara in Diploma in mechanical gas engineering.I've get offered from Maju Gas Engineering as a gas supervisor and worked there for almost a year.As a requested from family,I futher degree in sound and music engineering at Limkokwing University in 2012.Unfortunately,I'd quit from studies because of financial problem.I've decided to study in oil and gas side and I got a chance study in Micet.I'm willing of working on offshore one day.So I will learn more and strive to be the best in Micet,even the learning of chemical is someting new for me. Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment